As an Admin, you can grant individuals access to ML Plan by creating them as users. Individuals cannot create their own accounts.
Adding a New Users
1. Navigate to Admin- Manage Users. You will be directed to the Manage My Users page.
Select Manage Users.
2. Select the Add Icon (). You will be directed to the Manage Users page.
Select the Add Icon to add a new user.
3. Enter the user's first name, last name, and phone number.
4. Enter the user's email address and create a password for them.
5. If the user will be an administrator, select the checkbox for "Is Administrator."
6. Select "Yes" for Send Welcome Email. This will notify the new user of his/her username and password.
Enter the necessary user information.
Setting the New User's Roles
7. Select the Add Icon ().
8. Select the role and the department for which the role applies.
9. Select Save Role.
10. Optional - Repeat steps 7-9 as necessary to add additional roles.
11. Select Save. You will be directed to the Manage My Users page and see a green confirmation.
Adding roles to a user.
Please sign in to leave a comment.